Monday, November 24, 2008

WENT TOYS R US IN ORCHARD WITH GILLIAN (:
WE SHOPPED IN THIS SHOP. Evidently its EMPORIO ARMANI
AND SHE SAID THAT THAT WAS A DUMB POSE. -precisely..

The dresses ,shoes, bags were all over $500 dollars !!
MOST teenagers like us wont be able to afford such inexpensive stuffs.


Why the decision to shop in toys r us even though none of the stuff there cater to our age group?
because... we are so sick of shopping (ever since we all started shopping everyday for prom after os ended) , and wanted to save more money!!!
so gillian and i pretended that we were tourists.. and here are the pictures we took!
WE had to stand by the street and look out for decent looking people and we took turns to say this ..
" excuse me, can you help us to take a picture with this plzzzzzzzzzzzz!?"
MANY OF OUR ENCOUNTERS MADE ME LAUGH LIKE MAD THAT I COULDNT STAND PROPERLY.
Gillian too! she said we looked like drunkards on the streets hahahaa.
Gillian made me laugh throughout the whole outing...!!!!

& this is her idea to take a picture with this thing !
hahaha. When we approached a foreigner , I think that she doesnt understand what i was saying because she thought i was a salesgirl ( WELL I WAS SPEAKING IN PROPER ENGLISH ALRIGHT) ....and she was running away from us when we just wanted to ask her for help to take a picture with this statue!

AND ... on the streets of town we saw this!

EVEN THOUGH GILLIAN AND I ONLY SPENT MONEY EATING KFC AND OTHER FOODS LIKE ICECREAM AND CRYSTAL JADE'S CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!
I SURE HAD A WONDERFUL AND ENJOYABLE OUTING WITH HER!!! BY LAUGHING A LOT...!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: