Thursday, February 19, 2009


These strawberries are from korea but can be purchased from fairprice.
i miss working with baiyu, lijia, nuraini and kaki a lot !!!!!!! =(

Last year just a few months before the prelims, I had english remedial under the guidiance of my english teacher Mrs Lee.
The handful of us had to write a composition. The title was "Write about someone who has let you down." I think it was something like this la. I only have a vague picture of that scene in my mind.

When i was in class, i totally didn't have any idea on what to write cause there isn't anyone that had let me down in the past 16 years of my life. So i began doing another subject's work during Mrs.Lee lesson. ( That's how i obtained a C5) , imagine i have gotten an a1 or a2 i could have gotten into a better JC .... , a really good one. e.g. nyjc,sajc)

ok back to the point.

Well, today i just discovered that someone has let me down. A LOT.
She was someone i really looked up to. Someone that inspired me to do well during my 1st two years in secondary school.
Do u believe it? i actually did really really well. I was 6th in the level in 2006 and 17th in level in 2005. BUT YEAH, THATS HISTORY ALREADY. I DIDNT DO WELL FOR OS CAUSE OF ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!! and maybe math! and if my amath and emath have gotten an a1 plus english a1/2 omggggggg i could have gotten into AJC!!!!!!

=( =( =(

& NOW I AM GOING TO NYP ACCOUNTANCY AND FINANCE .................................................................................................

=( =( =(

ENGLISH AND MATH!! I HATE U!! AHHHH....


OKOK REALLY REALLY GOING BACK TO THE POINT AND I HOPE U WILL FIND MY BLOG JUST LIKE I DID. ( refering to the person who had let me down)

Neither did i have any idea that you have a blog and i had no ulterior intentions to go and find your blog.

ITS JUST COINCIDENCE.

I WAS SEARCHING FOR SMTH @ yahoo.
Then some actor blog was featured... so as i was bored i linked from one person to the next and I FOUND UR BLOG!
evidently its u cause of all the pics...


LOOK AT WHAT SHE SAID
hm, that was 2 years ago when i was 14 and i discovered this hidden agenda of hers when i am gonna turn 17. how awesome.
its dated in her blog april 2006 ,22nd.

It's been A LONG TIME, since I can say that, there is absolutely nothing to do on a saturday afternoon(except my tuition kid's disgusting request for me to summarize her chapters?! WTF, but what to do, she's my source of wealth. boo), and there is also absolutely nothng to rush to, to go to, nothing much nagging at me.

...

WELL SO OBVIOUS, its my beloved tutor.............. ex tutor of course.
she stopped teaching me aft sec 3 as she seems to be too restless as well as not in touch w the new syallabus , well thats how i feel.
i still got to thank her for the 2 glorious years i had in secondary sch....

& another post


But of course the daY had to end with tuition..cos what you spend..u gotta earn it back. Haha... and...what can I say? Tuition is just the best way to cultivate PATIENCE. extrapolate yourself

yeah so let me do some inference here just like in SS

1. no heart of teaching
2. teach because of $$$ , not because u really wanna share ur knowledge
3. "like wtf who cares whether she'll do well in her exam, i just want the money" i guess that's what u think !





so angry.... those were my parents hard earned money .....


wa.......
BECAUSE I HAD NO CONFIDENCE IN MYSELF
BECAUSE I THOUGHT I NEEDED HELP

WHEN ACTUALLY I DONT

AS U CAN ASK AROUND

I WORKED FROM DAY TO NIGHT , STUDYING EVEN ON WEEKENDS DURING 2005 &6
I DONT GO OUT OFTEN I DONT SHOP I OFF MY PHONE WHEN STUDYING
I MUGGED SO HARD TO GET INTO TRIPLE SCI

I AM NOT SMART, NOR AM I INTELLIGENT.
ITS JUST HARD CORE MUGGING TO ACHIEVE THIS.

I AM SO ANGRY
I NEED CONFIDENCE BOOSTER. AHHHH!!!!

& LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT SHE WAS SOO... VULGAR?????????

..unbelievable

never to judge a book by its cover!

i should not allow anger to make me harsh words to hurt ppl more..

i think its enough..

all these was over 2 years ago in 2007. so why bother and rake up the past.

forget it.

so disappointed right now.........

i had always regarded my tutor as like my older sister

wth.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: