I miss those times when we were in school. I miss the food a lot. =) I miss having fun with my friends.
I miss the surroundings. I miss being late. I miss getting out of class because i talk a lot. I miss talking to all my wonderful teachers.
I miss going for lunch after school. I miss familiar faces. School has make my life as interesting and lively as a rainbow, no, not enough.
Rainbow has 7 colours only. My life in school is like a kaleidoscope of colours. Through my stay in KCP, i had learn how to love( met people who been there for me always or met people whom i like/ fancy!!!!!!!), endure(like 2.4km), hate(some people, annoying ones) , envy(some people are rich kids), help others(through camp), perserverence (exams) etc etc.
Met Jolene and Wendy to take our O level Graduation Certificate.
OMG I DONT KNOW WHEN WILL WE EVER STEP INTO KCPSS AGAIN!!
A WONDERFUL SCHOOL!!! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment