Friday, May 22, 2009




I had a very wonderful 17TH birthday this year.
I celebrated it with my poly friends.
They surprised me with a black forest cake from four leaves as well as a card with all their warm wishes! =)
I was elated beyond words.
I LOVE THEM SOOO MUCH!
GD FRIENDS FOREVERERERERERRRRRR!! =)
& He celebrated with me at night.
He baked me a fruit cake and we ate at swensens.
The manager of ps swensens allowed me to choose an ice-cream of my choice instead of the usual firehouse. (because i am special lol)
My parents celebrated my birthday as well. (presents <3 & longevity noodles)

&&& I CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW!
MY SECONDARY SCHOOL CLIQUE WOULD BE CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY WITH MEEE!!!
HAHAHAHAHA
=)

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WELL WISHES ! I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR MSGES, TEXTS, FACEBK COMMENTS, MSN WISHES!!!!!!!!
THANK U!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: