Friday, January 08, 2010

"Am i even regarded as your friend?
What am i to you?"


Some people simply  don't know how to treasure people around them, how would you expect others to treat you the same way.
Life works in a 2 way traffic. Respect, true love, friendships abide by this law.
Efforts & time wasted, hopes clashed, heart wrenched.
I don't want to go on like this anymore. Sometimes i wonder, why am i doing all this when it has never ever been appreciated.
I thought you were someone special, a pillar of strength, someone who would stand up for me whenever need be.
Never expect that i am just another detestable friend to you.


I'm tired and i'm having a fever .
Burning up , yet projects are still incomplete
I dont know if i am thinking too much , i hope i am !
May God help me with my everyday life. Make it a smooth sailing one pleaseee!
"Okay...
I'm not finger pointing at anyone.
I feel .. sad after watching sad shows lately
heheh. dont bother please."

No comments: