Friday, May 28, 2010

Love and me went to Marina to walk around and watched Shrek 2.
Was reluctant to watch a cartoon on my 18th at first, was eventually decided to watch because we did not know what else to do.
However, I managed to learn something from that movie. Something which I always take it for granted.

GUESS?

It is treasuring those around you before it is too late.
Sounds cheesy. But it is actually really true.
Sometimes, work can be tiring, studies can take up a whole lot of your time, or maybe you do not want to restore a friendship that was broken or lost due to some reasons. However, I urge you to make some allowance to spend time with all your love ones. Be it, friends , family , new friends, extended family etc. before you realized that it is hard to turn things around to the way it was.

Treasure every moment ,savor it!

:)

For dinner, JCSY and me went to BUGIS. He was really keen to try the new chicken restaurant. Nando's.
It was so expensive.
GST AND SERVICE CHARGE is so high!! :O!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: