Tuesday, December 05, 2006

i am wait for my show to start at 7pm, yawns... i slept the whole afternoon.
i think i'm turning into an owl. aaaaaaaaaahhhhh. HUI MIN is funny hahahahahaha.
HAHAH i wanna go out with her someday.. SHADES SHADES SHADES. HEEEEELS! yeah i seriously need HEEEELS .... to increase my height.. to at least a few centimetres. i'll be contented. I AM GENECTICALLY SHORT. What am i supposed to do? GO SWIMMING? nah.. i hate that. i even forget how to swim wahahs. I am just ... GONNA LIKE jump lor..........
I hate sports lar. BUT for the sake of losing weight, i'll make it exceptional. Anw. looks like i've lost at least 2 kg bahhs. i Never eat my lunch and i cut down my dinner, sorta exercise abit..... wahahahs

I AM BORED. BORRRRRREEEED. I AM LIKE STUCKED AT HOME FOR .. a few days.. i wanna go outttt.
haha i'm short of cash already lar. spent $300 liao
i left $20 of my savings to last me the whole month.
parents aint giving me any more cash. hahaahahha
N N N N NN N N N I AM NOT ALLOWED TO WORK


bored bored bored.
i realised i'd been talking nonsense lately. LOADS OF CRAP.
i dont think before i talk.
WTH IS WRONG WITH ME?

AHAHAHHAHAS FEEL LIKE POSTING A PICTURE OF MY MESSY ROOMMmMmMm lol

i neeeedd a new sch bag
i neeeddd... CONTACTS TO LAST ME HALF A YEAR
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD A BREAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
I NEED TO SCREEAMM , THERE'S SO MUCH STRESS LATELY. NOT ABOUT STUDY.
ITS JUST STREssss


anw. plaits are niceee
hahah i tried tying them
although the length of my hair is still so short.
whhahahaahhaahahahahah


I AM DYING TO DO SOMETHING FUN
I NEED ADRENALINE RUSH
AHAHAHAHS.
ESCAPE ESCAPE ESCAPE

ANW. hui min's organing our clique gathering on the 14 th of dec.
going escape.
please text her or whatever to tell her (((((x

i SO CANT WAIT.
and huimin...! our shades ! wahahahhahas.

No comments: