I haven't felt like this for a long long time
Don't know if it's something worthy of praise!
BUT!
I MADE CARELESS MISTAKES IN MY ACCOUNTS AND ECONS PAPER.
ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I'VE BEEN A PAIN. - COMPLAINING ABOUT WHY I SHOULDN'T MAKE THAT KILLER ERROR THAT CAUSE ME TO LOSE AT LEAST 2-3 MARKS.
IT's been a long time since i made people's eardrums ache..
LOL
hahhaha, its been a long time since i had tests.
I MISS IT, - SOMEHOW.
Just that my brain is not downloading information as fast i as used to during my secondary school days.
Probably due to the lack of studying during the super long break. No, MOST LIKELY DUE TO TOO MUCH RELAXING OF THE BRAIN CELLS.
GEE.
hahhaa.
VALERIE, you know its time to pull up your socks! STOP PROCRASTINATING AND HEAT UP YOUR ENGINES ANDANDAND START STUDYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOSH, I FEEL LIKE I'M ON HOLIDAY.
OH my poly group's clique name is....
PEAS.
(they came up with it today)
JOYLINE HOUJUN SHU XIN SHI MIN ERITA AND MOIIIX.
No comments:
Post a Comment