Monday, December 28, 2009
In life, each and everyone of us would meet someone special.
I know i have!
I met a friend who seen has been with me in every phase of my life except when i was a baby of course.
Nursery, Kindergarten, Primary,Secondary and now Tertiary.
I'll make her the bridesmaid of my wedding day next time!!! hahahah jk
She's none other then CHEW ZHI YI
hahahhaaha
Though we have little things to talk about, little time to hang out with each other cause our schedule always clash.
But still deep in the recesses of our heart, we'll remain as the bestest of friends or rather godsisters for a lifetime.
Hahaha.
No matter how lovely, ugly, weird, strange, sweet, happy the photos we have taken each and every picture will be treasure by me ! Cause one day we'll look back and laugh at ur younger innocent days when we grow old right ???
hahaha
so glad to have a god sis!
I'm thankful that she's also my neighbour!
Life's good
hahahhaaha gonna go watch avatar with my bf!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment