Monday, October 05, 2009
I began to love the effects that my Samsung Ultra Slim phone can offer.
Was Cam-whoring with Wendy 2 - 3 days ago.
She passed me a book that she borrowed for me from the library. It is Ps I love you by Cecelia Ahern
Having read 7 chapters of the book, i sort of wept! STRANGE... But some parts are really moving and heart-wrenching.
Even Mehmoodrina agreed it was a good book when we met her at J8 that day.
I loved that feeling being able to catch up with my Secondary school friends.
The sense of warm, laugher and jokes that Poly life cannot offer.
As the O levels 2009 draws closer, i began deliberating on whether i had tried my fullest during my O levels last year. My results were abit disappoint i must say. WELL, NOT ABIT, ITS VERY DISAPPOINTING.
However, there is no use looking and turning back at the past, but just moving forward and continue to step the stones to sucess.
I pray and i wish that everyone would do well for their N levels and O levels this year no matter if i know you or do no know you! I wish you well and that you all may much much better than the 2008 batch alright! :) Of course my best wishes would go out to CHEW ZHI YI AND MY CHOIR FRIENDS FROM KCPSS OR MAYBE PEOPLE FROM KCPSS! ( KCPSS IS MY ALMA-MATER)
LOL =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment