Thursday, October 22, 2009



Wonder if i had ever posted this picture before.
I love school! School's great, I am happy to meet with peas and mich, jos and sylvia ..( soo many people cant expect me to type all out right) etc etc They are what Sylvia termed as LOVLIES.
I have a bunch of lovlies whom i usually hang out with in school and they know who they are.
They are great people and never fails to make me happy with their silly yet hilarious jokes. What i like best about them is the true bond of friendship such as being there and supporting others each other in times of 'turmoil'. We are not afraid to free our mind from all the frustrations of the world. etc etc so cliche! Encouraging and guiding each other in school also plays an important role of true friendships.

ahhhhhhhh!
Forgive me for my broken sentences and wrong usage of grammer etc, i am really tired and i dont really know what to blog about. No food for thought yet.

However, why does class feel so divided lately?
Why does project grouping affect individuals so much?
Why are there disputes on the 1st week of school?
Why does public speaking scare me soo much!!!! I get the jitters before speech !!!
Why do i have to KNOW YOUR true colours?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH



WHY???????????????????
Posted by Picasa

No comments: